Home Staging Managers in Folsom Lake
Showhomes in Folsom Lake matches high-end vacant homes for sale with people who have beautiful furniture, artwork, accessories, and need temporary housing. We can provide a live-in professional caretaker who cares for your home and keeps your home in show to sell condition while giving you the peace of mind that your home is safe and sound. What does all that mean to you? Great staging at a fraction of traditional staging costs paid at closing, a reduction in your overall carrying costs, care of your home from the inside and out, statistically faster sales and significantly higher offers than a similar vacant home that is for sale. Showhomes also provides up to $5 million in additional insurance coverage for you and your home.
What is a Home Staging Manager?
A Showhomes Home Staging Manager is a person or family with beautiful home furnishings who lives in a vacant home for sale. In exchange for keeping it clean and letting Realtors show the home, Home Managers get dramatically reduced monthly fees, far below the market rate.
Who is a Home Manager?
Home Managers are professionals who are:
- Building a New Home
- Seeking Temporary Housing
- Going Through Family Changes Such As Divorce
- An Individual or Family Looking To Reduce Expenses
- An Individual or Family Looking to Maintain Their Currently Level of Living or Lifestyle
- Looking To Get Familiar With An Area Before Purchasing
- Looking For Flexibility As There Are No Long Term Lease Requirements